In this episode I sit down with Dr. Romina Ghassemi to talk about her work in chiropractic, how she invented the BAX-U posture support system, and what you should consider when developing a medical device.
- How her mother’s migraines inspired her to become a doctor.
- Why she stopped treating the symptoms and started looking for the underlying cause.
- How she developed the concept for the BAX-U system.
- Why you need to focus on creating a product that people actually want to wear.
- Her biggest struggles in medical device product development