Connect + Show Notes:
In this episode I sit down with Dr. Art Erdman to talk about his background in engineering, how 3D printing helps research, and how to navigation the development and innovation process.
- The University of Minnesota Medical Devices Center, what it does, and how it spurs medical device innovation.
- How Dr. Erdman ended up in the medical device industry from a background in engineering.
- How the technology of 3D printing at the Medical Devices Center helped to remove a brain tumor.
- Advice for people struggling through the development and innovation process.
- The importance of collaboration in the medical device industry.