Want to hear from real startups about their journey in medical device development? You got it right here...
When I was at the OCTANe Medical Device Investor Forum recently, I had the chance to interview several startups about their journey, what their technology is, and what advice they would give to someone just starting out. They're battling the rough waves of development but they get right back on their board when they fall off. I hope this inspires you to do the same and IMUA with your idea!
Take action! Sign up for FREE to beta test our new "Invention Idea to Profitable Product" program by visiting http://imua-services.com/iipp OR text the word "INVENTION" TO 44222
- The best part of a startup journey according to Rich Hanson of PhageTech and Byron Shen of Velox Biosystems [5:18]
- A brief history of Milk Tracker by Avento Technologies [6:52]
- The hardest part of being a startup according to Mandy Gagedeen of SugarCube [10:22]
- Why it's important to know how fit and adjust personality and leadership style in startups from Neto Sosa of Velox Biosystems [12:05]
- Why startup is more than just building a business or being cool [14:41]